Frequently Asked Questions
Find common issues below or write to us if you still need help.
Please try the reset password form first: Lost Password
If you do not receive the lost password reset email, please add ‘email@example.com‘ to your email contacts and check the spam folder and other tabs in your email app.
If you still cannot log in then you can ask us to reset the password for you.
- Log in at my-account
- Go to the Shop page
- Click your choice of the offered courses..
- Choose “Group” instead of Individual before you “Add to Cart”
- If you are a group leader you can then select: I want to “Increase seats to an existing group.”
- Then select your group
- Go ahead and Check out. Most of your information should be prefilled.
- After you check out return to the Groups Dashboard page to add the student’s name and email.
If you are having problems with the video playback, it may be because your firewall at your work blocks Vimeo.
We use Vimeo.com to host the training videos and we have configured the videos to only play through the trainingaz.azagc.org website.
Please try from home or another location.
If you get this message “A lockdown event has occurred due to too many failed login attempts or invalid username”
- Please wait 60 minutes before you try again.
- Then reset your password: Lost Password
Agency or Industry?
On the Course offering page, you have a choice to either take the course for an Agency or Industry. Agencies are generally government agencies like ADOT. Industries are privately owned companies like general contractors.
Other Technical Issues
If you have any technical difficulties, please do not hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please tell us about the nature of the problem, state which operating system you are using (Windows 10, Mac), and which browser you are using.